The Body of Life
A healing practice to help awaken
God's Love and Light
in body and soul
About Robert McIlwain
Robert has been helping people from a holistic perspective over the past twenty years, as a bodyworker and as a therapist.  He brings warmth, commitment, skills, and a deep sense of caring for each person to his work.  At the center of his life is a deep valuing of the healing process, and of the importance of each person becoming who they are, at the most profound level.   He also has a strong commitment to his own process of healing and growth, and towards living his life in God more fully each day.
Through bringing love and light to people, assisting in the healing process, and helping people move toward the spiritual truth of their lives, Robert feels he is participating in God's plan for the earth.  He feels blessed to be able to contribute to life in this way.
- Devoted spiritual life
- Certified Practitioner of Body-Mind Centering®
- Certificate of Advanced Study, Sanctuary: The Institute for Human Ecology
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Massachusetts)
- MA, Counseling Psychology/Marriage and Family Therapy, Antioch New England Graduate School
- BA, Anthropology and Environmental Studies, Dartmouth College